New Photogravure Printmaking Services for Artists and Photographers
As someone involved in the world of creating fine art, you are likely looking for unique ways to add distinction to your work. Intaglio Editions can help.
We offer affordable, high-quality printmaking services employing polymer photogravure intaglio printmaking expertise for artists and photographers. While our approach to making plates is new, our approach to creating hand-crafted quality prints is rooted deep in tradition.
Africa Series by Paula Enrietto
Features and Benefits to working with Intaglio Editions:|
- Expertise - Take the guess-work out of the process. Our experience allows you to focus on the artwork without the time and expense of trial and error with creating your own plates and having to learn and perfect yet another technical process.
- Professionalism - We take great pride in the work we do and our relationships with our clients. We work hard to ensure your experience with us is highly satisfying and worth every penny regardless of the size of your project.
- Options - Incorporate a wide variety of high-quality, acid-free paper options in a variety of thicknesses and styles, from gampi silk tissue to heavy-weight alpha cellulose. Printing on silk fabric is also an option.
- Value - Command top dollar for hand-printed fine art photogravures of the most popular work from your collection...at minimal expense to you.
- Guaranteed - We provide a risk-free, unconditional money-back guarantee for all work performed. If you are unhappy for any reason, return the work and we will return your money -- no questions asked.
What's more we make it affordable to you.
Contact us now for more information or by calling 303-818-5187 today.
© 2006-2013 Jon
Lybrook and Chronosynthesis Productions, Inc.